Thursday, April 10, 2008

Socks 12/06/08 "Husbeast Socks" / "Vinland Socks"

These socks are knitted for reasons of precaution, since the Sokker KAL challenge for this month requires a selv chosen cabled pattern. I only modificated the given pattern as I knitted six rounds between the cables and not only three rounds. I like it better when the cables are not that close together.
Actually I decided to knit the "Vinland Socks". This pattern it not difficult, but very time-consuming, so that it may be possible that I will not be finished before the end of month. But see, the "Vinlands" are already in progress...

Material: Flotte Socke Colori 6-ply with dpn 3,0 mm.

3 comments:

  1. Kjempeflott ble sokkene dine. har strikka samme mønster og likte det kjempegodt. Nydelig farge.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Nydelige sokker. jeg har strikket noe lignende, men med færre fletter.

    ReplyDelete