Thursday, April 10, 2008

Dishcloths

This will be the last entry of my catch-up. As you might see, the dishcloth-fever arrived as well in my household. There was a diskussion about these little items in the German blogs recently, and so I began to pay attention to them. I saw them before, but I never really thought seriously about knitting one. Then I found some leftover cotton yarn and remembered the dishcloths. Well, here they are, my first two copies with easy pattern, just knit, because I had to figure out how many stitches I had to cast on, and what needle-size I had to use, in order to get a convenient result. I'm happy with these, optimal size (25 cm square) and optimal strukture for this purpose. Now I can create more different patterns on this base. And, not to forget, the colors match the room-colors I'm using them in...

Material: Schachenmayr Catania and Catania Color (125m/50g) and needle 3,75 mm.

No comments:

Post a Comment