Friday, February 15, 2008

Discipline or Morality

I refer to my post from Febr. 3rd 2008...
I didn't realize, how hard it is to stick to the complete programm. The household is almost done, here and there some leftovers that I don't know where to store. My house is definitely too small, I have to decide what I must get rid of.... Next week I will start with the gardening...horror for me, but I have to get through, otherwise the house will be ending up behind a green curtain...
And now, what's about my creative progress? I'm not able to finish one project at a time. That's, what I mean by dicipline. There is so much material in my stash that I can start new objects over and over again. Well, I admit, I finsh my stuff as well, but then I have already started at least two new projects.. Is there anybody who can give me an advice, how I can dicipline myself...???

Ha, and finally I tell you that I've got my first mosquito bite for this year. Not to forget, it is still February......

No comments:

Post a Comment